UPDATE: Corona entry pass for the hospitality sector
New measures as of 25 September 2021
Starting on 25 September 2021, everyone over the age of 14 will need to provide a corona pass to enter hotels and restaurants What exactly does this mean for Zeayou Zeeland hotels?
Zeayou Zeeland Hotels
At our hotels, Hotel Bommeljé, Mezger Lodges, Strandhotel Zoutelande, Duinhotel Tien Torens and Cityhotel Wood, we are introducing the following operational measures, starting on 25 September 2021:
- When checking in, hotel guests over the age of 14 will be asked to show a corona certificate or test certificate. We’ll make a note of this immediately so you’ll only need to be asked once.
- If you have a pass, you are welcome to have breakfast in our restaurants.
- If you don’t have a pass, we will deliver breakfast to your hotel room as a package or room service (Cityhotel Wood).
- If we don’t see you at check-in, for example because you checked in digitally with our guest key, we will try to reach you by phone in the evening or else at breakfast.
- We’re keeping a distance of 1.5 metre between tables for the time being but will change this if it’s inconvenient
- Even if you haven’t made a reservation for our breakfast, our restaurant staff will ask you to show your corona certificate or test certificate.
We are complying with the current basic rules. Members of staff who haven’t been vaccinated must be tested regularly.
Other Zeayou Zeeland locations
In our other accommodations such as B&B De Lijsterhof, Bed & Bike De Dorsvloer, B's Strandappartementen and the Zeayou Zeeland apartments, no special measures apply after 25 September 2021.